cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerard van Enk" <gerard.van....@eo.nl>
Subject RE: problem with StyleBook
Date Tue, 07 Dec 1999 11:08:24 GMT

> > > Guuu.... That's the first bug I got on SBK... I don't know,
> but it seems
> > > to me that the Blackdown jdk1.2.2 has some bugs in the URL parsing
> > > mechanism... I just reviewed the code and there's nothing I think is
> > > wrong there...
> >
> > Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'm a stylebook-newbie ;-)
> > I'll look into the bugreports from the blackdown jdk1.2.2.
>
> Nahh.. Should be some bug somewhere...

I got it working, but I think it's not a nice solution.

In the file "styles/apachexml/stylesheets/book2project.xsl" I changed this
line:

<process source="sbk:/style/resources/" producer="directory">

to:

<process source="file://styles/apachexml/resources/" producer="directory">

and it worked!!!!

Maybe this helps you with isolating the problem.......

Gerard

b.t.w. is there a makefile for stylebook?