cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jerm <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject post requests
Date Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:45:26 GMT
Dear All.

Has anyone thought about how people who are serving sites via Cocoon
will handle post requests that require xml (or other) file writing, database
modification, or XML node addition and modification to existing XML files on the
server?

Is this something that should be integrated into Cocoon?
If so how?

Or should this be handled by traditional servelet/cgi etc?

I would personally love the symmetry .... flowing html (form content) back
through my server via XSL into XML .... closes the loop.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <mailto:jeremy@media.demon.co.uk>     <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>