cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: Sitemap and Links...
Date Fri, 31 Dec 1999 10:59:56 GMT
On 29/12/99 at 6:49 pm, (Pierpaolo Fumagalli) wrote:

>I hope I was clear enough... and please, as always, please try to
>destroy this with all your intelligence, because I'm sure that more
>people think about it, the better it'll become.

It would be a distinct advantage to people who use Cocoon for writing out static
sites (and yes, I know that is not the main design goal ...) to have any
Link-Rewriting always produce relative URLs rather than root-addressed URLs.

regards Jeremy

      Jeremy Quinn                                             media.demon
                                                           webSpace Design
      <phone:+44.[0].207.737.6831>          <>

View raw message