cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [finally!] The "Infamous" Cocoon Sitemap Proposal
Date Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:42:50 GMT
On 29/12/99 at 12:50 am, stefano@apache.org (Stefano Mazzocchi) wrote:

>All right, this is, for us, a complete proposal. Nothing that has been
>proposed for Cocoon cannot be done in this sitemap. I'm very proud of
>this and I think that Pier and I did a good job, but we'll be very
>welcome to clean it up further and test its strenght thru public review.

What you have proposed looks extremely interesting.
Well worth the wait!

I must admit, it will take me a while to understand fully .....

I am glad you did not get sidetracked by my suggestions for a sitemap that held inter-page
heirarchy relationships. I have subsequently worked out ways of doing this in XSL ;-)

And, good luck with the thesis ;-)

regards Jeremy

      Jeremy Quinn                                             media.demon
                                                           webSpace Design
     <mailto:jeremy@media.demon.co.uk>       <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
      <phone:+44.[0].207.737.6831>          <pager:jermq@sms.genie.co.uk>