cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Lavoie <philippe.lav...@cactus.ca>
Subject RE: Type in Documentation..
Date Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:28:27 GMT

I think one of the books that gave advices on applet said
to put everything inside the jar (gifs, files, etc).
Since the applet could use everything inside it's own jar
anyway.

So yes, you are not restricted to .class inside your jar to make
use of it.

Don't get me wrong, I love .tar.gz. It's just that .jar can do the job
too. I personnaly don't have any feelings when way or the other.
I just think you should do what's easier.

Phil