cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From COFFMAN Steven <SCoff...@CBSINC.com>
Subject LDAP rather than SQL as source for DCP/XSP
Date Thu, 16 Dec 1999 20:55:43 GMT
Hi,
	I'm very interested in implementing an LDAP Processor similar to
Cocoon's SQL Processor. However, I'm just wondering if it would be better to
start adding LDAP to Cocoon2's XSP or if that's still too "far off". Does
anyone have any opinions, or info on work that is already being done?

	I'm just gushing with enthusiasm about Cocoon. I run a huge intranet
for my company. I've been using Java extensively to automate updates and to
dynamically generate HTML pages. I've been preparing to duplicate everything
in XML (ugh) in preparation for Netscape 5. Meanwhile, my biggest headache:
content from HR is never stylistically acceptable. You rocked my world! This
is exactly what I've been dreaming of. The only thing you forgot is LDAP.
Thank you! I'd love to help in return.
-Steve