cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Mario Lim" <m...@encommerce.com>
Subject DCP Questions!!! HELP!!!
Date Wed, 01 Dec 1999 02:09:20 GMT
Hello there,
	I've being trying DCP on Coccon and I have a couple of questions.  Please
let me know if what I want to do is feasible:

- How do I pass init parameters to a DCP java program.  I know that the
init function passes "Configurations" but I don't know how to set them in
the JServ.
- Inheriting from ServletDCPProcessor does not provide a destroy
method.  Am I missing something, Servlets have the destroy method that will
be called when the servlet is killed.

|Mario Lim                                                           |
|enCommerce Inc.                  2901 Patrick Henry Drive Suite 100 |
|Software Engineer                Santa Clara, CA. 95054             |
|mlim@encommerce.com              Tel: 408.222.7902                  |
|http://www.encommerce.com        Tel: 800.318.6010  X7902           |
|                                 Fax: 408.733.7867                  |
|"The fiercest enemy is the man who has nothing left to lose."       |
|                                             -- CSM (aka Cancerman) |