cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XSP Status?
Date Thu, 30 Dec 1999 10:57:54 GMT
Ted wrote:

> Where is XSP in terms of implementation?

Layer 1: Complete. Coming _real_ soon.
Layer 2: Under serious reconsideration. Soon public.

People, let's be _very_ thankful to Ricardo and Exoffice Technologies
for doing this!!!

You'll get Cocoon 1.6 which includes the infamous XSP processor (and
some very nice samples I wrote) in a very short time, as soon as we deal
the legal details out.

But it's here, man, it works and it's the best thing I've seen since I
came into the web world. I know, I know, I co-designed it, but it was
just on the whiteboard and stood there for 6 months.

But now that is working, man, I wish I had something like that when
Pier, Federico and I wrote our first intranet web-app two and a half
years ago using servlets. What took us months, would take us a couple of
days.

My humble opinion?

We are rocking this party, dudes :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.