cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Brett McLaughlin <bmcla...@algx.net>
Subject Re: Error
Date Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:14:52 GMT

Pawan Pandey wrote:

> Forgive my ignorance, but where do i get Cocoon 1.6-dev from?

Not ignorance, no... I didn't mean that.  I just know we have had lots
of questions on this.  Stefano - maybe another FAQ notation, or
something on the web page?  Lots of people have trouble with this.

http://xml.apache.org

Go to Repositories, and get Cocoon 1.6-dev from CVS.  You will have to
do the same for Tomcat (http://jakarta.apache.org).  Otherwise, you will
have to use JServ for now, until a full release comes out (I think
that's coming soon on the Cocoon side, don't know on the Tomcat side).

-Brett