cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error
Date Wed, 29 Dec 1999 13:05:55 GMT
Pawan Pandey wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am new to Cocoon so forgive me if i ask something very silly.

First, please submit such questions to the cocoon-users mail list. This
is a development list.

Second, cocoon 1.5 does not work on Tomcat so don't even try.

Third, Tomcat 3.0 has bugs that prevent Cocoon operation (any version),
so don't try that also.

The only working configuration is

 Tomcat 3.0.1-dev + Cocoon 1.6-dev

and you found both from the respetive CVS modules. No distribution is
out so far that allows this operation.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.