cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ECS for Frontend.java
Date Thu, 23 Dec 1999 02:29:15 GMT
CHRISTOPH.OEHLER@SBB.CH wrote:

> --- Erhalten von  I0.U150033 0512 20 5221                   22.12.99 15.36 ---
>
> We're planning on getting the error handling out of Frontend and setup special
> ExceptionHandler whitch will do the job.

Christoph is right, Brett.

I totally understand the _uglyness_ of Frontend.java (I hate it myself)
but the best way is not to use ECS but an XML error template page.

but, how do you process an XML error page if you can't find the parser
or the processor?

That is what stopped me so far.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.