cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject New Signature
Date Sat, 18 Dec 1999 23:55:18 GMT
Hi,

The Apache members were asked to contribute to the Apache community by
providing advertisment space in their signatures. I apologize for the
abuse of bandwith this will cause to the net as well as the length of
the signature.

On the other hand, the ApacheCon is a big event for our community since
it allows face2face and great enhanced communication, as well as great
tutorials from the creators of the technology.

Of course, both XML and Java will have major impact on the conference
(see the web site for more information) and you'll find there most of
the key Apache people and some of the key Cocoon people.

Needless to say, one of my presentations will be a complete Cocoon
overview and, if there's time, I'll be scheduled for a more global talk
about "XML Web Publishing" where I'll outline to total-XML-ignorants
what this is all about.

So, invite your managers, invite your friends, spread the word around to
whomever you want since I officially invited all of you and it will be
fun :)

Thanks for your patience and sorry again for the advertising :)

                          able to give birth to a dancinX-Mozilla-Status: 0009he.org>
                           Friedrich Nietzsche