cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Easy to maintain Web applications?
Date Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:16:20 GMT
"Stephen R. Savitzky" wrote:

> XML is probably the world's third-ugliest programming language after
> Intercal and ATLAS, but there's no denying that there are folks out there
> who are more comfortable with macros and markup languages than they are with
> Java and Perl.

We are in violent agreement here.

Think about it: we implement XSP and you implement a PIA logicsheet and
we are all happy.

Same functionality for you, same functionality for us, better
cooperation and better choice of XML taglibs for the users. Sounds like
a win-win situation to me.

How does that sound?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.