cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error Handler
Date Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:36:32 GMT
CHRISTOPH.OEHLER@SBB.CH wrote:

> --- Erhalten von  I0.U150033 0512 20 5221          15.12.99 08.19
>
> Stefano
>
> just woundering ... what's the status on the error handler?

It's in CVS.

Here's how it works:

 - normal operation is as it was before
 - is you place

    handle.errors.internally = false

in your cocoon.properties, Cocoon will reply with a "500 - Internal
Server Error" to the web server and you can use web server capabilities
to show your favorite error page to your users.

Also, if a file is missing, Cocoon now returns "404 - File not found"
instead of the stacktrace.

Do you people like it enough?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.