cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Install Instructions on Tomcat
Date Tue, 07 Dec 1999 18:04:18 GMT
Brett McLaughlin wrote:

> As promised, here are installation instructions on Tomcat, in
> installing.xml.

Great.

> Can someone commit these and make sure they generate all
> right?

They won't. Your XML file is not valid. (<source> is a paragraph element
and you cannot nest paragraphs). Didn't you validate it?

> I wasn't able to test it, but the XML all looks good to me.

> I did a
> CVS diff, let me know if this should be in some other format.

Please, attach the diff instead of inlining it: the mail breaks it.

Also, take a look at the other documents: <source> should be used like
possible).

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.