cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Producers
Date Mon, 06 Dec 1999 23:55:55 GMT
Donald Ball wrote:

> Gee... a more configurable mapping... that reminds me of the SiteMap that
> we've been discussing. Stefano, are we ever going to get a critique of my
> naive suggestion?

We all are. After I'm done with this all this shit. You know, I had to
move all one CVS stuff over, XML-ize all the docs, write 5 complete
DTDs, validate all the stuff, rewrote significant parts of the reactor,
rewrite all the formatters to work with Xalan new serialization classes,
rewrite the XSL processor to work with Xalan, rewrite the parser
support, make a college exam, calm down my girlfriend (which hates
Apache at this point), keep up with 250+ messages a day and...

Uff... let me release this damn 1.6 this week, then we can talk about
it.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.