cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FESI.jslib.* imports
Date Mon, 06 Dec 1999 23:44:41 GMT

http://home.worldcom.ch/jmlugrin/fesi/index.html

> BTW, once I'm done, I'll add this information into the build.xml and send in
> a diff.  That way if you want to update the build file you can.

I'm working to make a better build file, but I'm not sure _how_ to allow
Cocoon to be built without throwing errors if the required packages are
not in the classpath.

Well, I do have a solution, but it requires reflection which is not the
cleanest/fastest thing to do...

What do you think?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.