cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Leschinsky <alexander.leschin...@wdr.de>
Subject No output from SQLProcessor
Date Mon, 06 Dec 1999 14:55:10 GMT
Hi everybody,

I am new to using cocoon, so perhaps this is a silly question.
I managed to cocoon and use it with Apache 1.3.9 on Solaris 2.6, Jserv
1.1b3. I experimented with some xml/xsl-files and all worked fine.

My problem is that I don´t get an sql-connection running. When I change
the parameters in the example database.xml to our mysql-connection
(which is working fine in a bunch of servlets) I don´t get any
database-generated output, just the framework the xsl-file produces
around the (non-present) data.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance,

Alexander Leschinsky
Geissendoerfer Film- und Fernsehproduktion GmbH
http://www.lindenstrasse.de