cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Guerrero <fgonz...@badlands.nodak.edu>
Subject Type in Documentation..
Date Mon, 06 Dec 1999 04:02:30 GMT
Hi,

The jar file that I got for Cocoon is "Cocoon.jar". However, in the
documentation for installation there is a line that says:

repositories=...,[path-to-cocoon]/bin/cocoon.jar

Is this a typo or did I get a different version?

--

Thanks.

Felix.
President and CEO of MAD...
                 &&
ITS Visiting Scientist (Experimental Support for IT)

                                      F   e   l   i   x    G   u   e
r   r   e   r   o

Application Developer
                                      ITS (Information Technology