cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Muc <alex....@utoronto.ca>
Subject Re: Error Handling
Date Fri, 03 Dec 1999 13:08:03 GMT
I think you would have to have the ability to display different error
files depending on the error that was produced as there are many
different sources for potential failure during processing.  Some
mechanism to do that should be considered.  Probably the easiest way to
do it would be to just "catch" the error and then wrap it in some more
user-friendly error response which actually gets delivered to the user.

My $.02 worth.
Alex.