cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Pierpaolo Fumagalli <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem with StyleBook
Date Fri, 03 Dec 1999 09:20:11 GMT
Gerard van Enk wrote:

> I know that
>   '/home/gerard/xml/xml-stylebook/home/gerard/xml/xml-stylebook/styles/apachexml/resources'
> isn't a directory, it uses twice the
>   '/home/gerard/xml/xml-style-book/'-part.
> But I don't know where it gets this part of the directory-name and why
> it displays it twice......
>
> I use the Blackdown jdk1.2.2 RC2 for this.

Guuu.... That's the first bug I got on SBK... I don't know, but it seems
to me that the Blackdown jdk1.2.2 has some bugs in the URL parsing
mechanism... I just reviewed the code and there's nothing I think is
wrong there...

Try calling it in this way:

java -cp [classpath] org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook \
     "targetDirectory=docs/targets/" docs/book.xml \
     /home/gerard/xml/xml-stylebook/styles/apachexml

(note that the trailing "/" character in the last argument is missing

or just with a relative directory

java -cp [classpath] org.apache.stylebook.StyleBook \
     "targetDirectory=docs/targets/" docs/book.xml \
     styles/apachexml