cocoon-dev mailing list archives

Subject Error Handling
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
--- Erhalten von  I0.U150033 0512 20 5221          03.12.99 13.58

The dynamic generated Error page by Cocoon is really helpfull for
developping/debuging. But how about if you are using Cocoon
productively? I dont think the visitor on our site is interested
in the stacktrace nor does he propabely understand what it means.
What do you guys think of displaying a xml-document which one can
specify in If cocoon fails to display this page
it could then show the error page.

For debugin purpose it would be great to specify in the
propertyfile wheter to display cocoon's error page or the page
selected by the administrator.

What's your opinion on this??

View raw message