cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From jsrbi...@netmail.home.com
Subject Possible bug?
Date Tue, 28 Dec 1999 20:23:25 GMT
I am trying the following, and it doesn't seem to follow the reomendation:

-XML-
<hits>24</hits>

-XSL-
<xsl:variable name="height" select="hits*.5"/>
<xsl:value-of slect="$height"/>

The above resturns empty for the value-of statement.  According to what I read in the recommendation,
the above should work.  Am I understanding it correctly?  I need to do some very low level
expression handling, such as the above to do proper positioning within a VRML output.  If
I am off, will somebody point me the right direction?  If not, can this be looked into?  I
am not sure if Cocoon uses Xalan or not.  If they do, maybe we can address it with them as
well.

Jim