cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Brett McLaughlin" <bmcla...@algx.net>
Subject Producers
Date Mon, 06 Dec 1999 21:44:16 GMT
I can't say that I have a firm grasp on Producers.  I am not new to XML, but
am to Cocoon somewhat.  I am also spending most of my days on Turbine and
other frameworks, so you may have to help me twist my brain around the
different response/request model.  Could someone give me a _short_ overview
of producers, just enough to get me going?

I looked at DummyProducer, and the xml.apache.org docs, and they talk about
how to write producers, etc., but there is little about the details of how
to incorporate one into a real practical situation.  That's what I'm looking
for more than anything.

Thanks,
Brett