cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Pawan Pandey" <pa...@mediaring.com.sg>
Subject Re: Error
Date Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:29:18 GMT
I have checked my classpath openxml.jar is in the path (though
org.apache.cocoon.parser.OpenXMLParser  is in Cocoon.jar)

Both my system classpath and classpath of tomcat.sh file are as per the
requirement.

I also have jserv and it is giving the same problem with jserv also.Though i
have put wrapper.classpath in jserv.properties

Any help or suggestion please??? its urgent.

Pawan

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Fleming <tfleming@idsworld.net>
To: 'cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org' <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
Date: Thursday, December 30, 1999 12:21 AM
Subject: RE: Error

You also have to add the jars to Tomcat's classpath.  Under Windows I
added the lines to tomcat.bat:

set beanJars=%beanJars%;%TOMCAT_HOME%\cocoon\v1.5\bin\Cocoon.jar
set beanJars=%beanJars%;%TOMCAT_HOME%\cocoon\v1.5\bin\fop.0110.jar
set
beanJars=%beanJars%;%TOMCAT_HOME%\cocoon\v1.5\bin\openxml.106-fix.jar
set
beanJars=%beanJars%;%TOMCAT_HOME%\cocoon\v1.5\bin\xslp.19991017-fi
x.jar

My install gets further than yours but doesn't work either.  Most of
the examples (except DummyProducer) give:

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
D:\java\tomcat\cocoon\v1.5\org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon (The system
cannot find the file specified) at
java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method) at
java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:68) at
java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:99) ...

Any ideas anyone?