cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Fleming <tflem...@idsworld.net>
Subject RE: Error
Date Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:06:47 GMT
You also have to add the jars to Tomcat's classpath.  Under Windows I
added the lines to tomcat.bat:

set beanJars=%beanJars%;%TOMCAT_HOME%\cocoon\v1.5\bin\Cocoon.jar
set beanJars=%beanJars%;%TOMCAT_HOME%\cocoon\v1.5\bin\fop.0110.jar
set
beanJars=%beanJars%;%TOMCAT_HOME%\cocoon\v1.5\bin\openxml.106-fix.jar
set
beanJars=%beanJars%;%TOMCAT_HOME%\cocoon\v1.5\bin\xslp.19991017-fi
x.jar

My install gets further than yours but doesn't work either.  Most of
the examples (except DummyProducer) give:

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
D:\java\tomcat\cocoon\v1.5\org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon (The system
cannot find the file specified) at
java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method) at
java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:68) at
java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:99) ...

Any ideas anyone?