cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Brett McLaughlin" <bmcla...@algx.net>
Subject Problem with Parser and Parser implementations
Date Wed, 08 Dec 1999 19:36:44 GMT
I found the bug I was asking about earlier...

The org.apache.cocoon.parser.Parser interface defines one parser method, and
it takes in an InputSource (nothing surprising here).

However, in org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromMap, where parser is an
implementation of org.apache.cocoon.parser.Parser,
parser.parse(InputStreamReader, String) is called, which errors out.  I can
find no mention of a function that implements parse with those parameters in
any of the available parsers a method that looks like this.  Is this a bug,
or something in progress, or what?

Thanks,
Brett