cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Pawan Pandey" <pa...@mediaring.com.sg>
Subject Error
Date Wed, 29 Dec 1999 10:50:25 GMT

Hi all,

I am new to Cocoon so forgive me if i ask something very silly.

I have downloaded cocoon and installed with Tomcat v3.0. I have tried to
follow the instructionsprovided on the cocoon web page.

For a background, let me tell u that cocoon is installed with <examples>
context of tomcat and i have following files in my /opt/local/cocoon/bin
directory

-Cocoon.jar
-fop.jar(renamed to make long name short)
-openxml.jar(renamed to make long name short)
-xslp.jar(renamed to make long name short)

and all these jar files are in the classpath also

I have updated web.xml also

now when i try to invoke hello.xml (which is in
/opt/local/cocoon/example/hello)

as http://<ipaddr>:8080/examples/hello.xml

it gives following error -
java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.parser.OpenXMLParser : class is not found
 at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java, Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java, Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java, Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper$2.method(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
 at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleInvocation(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.loadServlet(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java,
Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.Context.handleRequest(Context.java, Compiled
Code)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java,
Compiled Code)
 at
onnectionHandler.java, Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(TcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)

which jar file or class file am i missing

Pawan