cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Muench" <smue...@us.oracle.com>
Subject Re: sqlprocessor question
Date Wed, 01 Dec 1999 04:58:40 GMT
| After a good deal of printlns (BTW, anyone knows a better way to debug
| cocoon code?), I came down to this:

I use JDeveloper 3.0 that has built-in Servlet debugging
to do all of my development, both on the Oracle XSQL Servlet
and the poking around with Cocoon that I've done.

http://technet.oracle.com/products/jdev

Beat's System.out.println() any day :-)

Steve Muench, Consulting Product Manager & XML Evangelist
Business Components for Java Development Team
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/java
http://technet.oracle.com/tech/xml