cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "James & Sue Ann Birchfield" <jsrbi...@home.com>
Subject RE: VRMLFormatter
Date Wed, 29 Dec 1999 00:11:11 GMT
Well, just to see, I will post the code tomorrow.

I simply created a VRMLPrinter class that
cycles though the document and picks the text
node values out.  I haven't tested it too much,
but it works fine with the samples I was making today.
Probably breaks the architecture, but if you want to
do VRML through Cocoon now, then it will get you there.

I am doing exactly as you mentioned.  I have a top
level node of <vrml> and all else wrapped
in <xsl:text> tags.  If you follow that construct in the
xsl file, then all is well.  A little restrictive, but
pretty cool to hit the same page and see a table
or a 3d chart.

James Birchfield
Chief Technology Officer
jmbirchfield@proteus-technologies.com