cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "James & Sue Ann Birchfield" <jsrbi...@home.com>
Subject RE: Different Processors
Date Wed, 15 Dec 1999 03:18:17 GMT
We have a servlet interface for talking to LDAP's using JNDI, and I can see
a nice implementation of a processor.  As far as the MailProcessor, I was
thinkong it would be as simple as the SQLProcessor is for connecting to a
mail server something like:

<serverinformation>
 <mailserver>my.mail.com</mailserver>
 <username>Jim</username>
 <password>foobar</password>
 <protocol>pop</protocol>
</serverinformation>

Possibly embedding support for diferent folders and such...