cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Sonstein" <je...@tlg.net>
Subject RE: hello from the VRML world
Date Sat, 18 Dec 1999 02:23:06 GMT
> Holy shit! Welcome on board!!!!!

now *that's* a warm welcome  ;^}

> Gee, did you know that created Cocoon almost to do exactly that? Yes,
> people, the first person who asked "what is this Cocoon stuff?" (I think
> it was Pier) I told him: "think about it: you can have VRML graphs and
> HTML tables from the same XML document."

heh
that is what caught me when I first read about XML

> Anyway, I'll be _more_ than happy to add X3D examples in Cocoon when you
> have them.

thanks
first I need to make more sense out of the current state of Cocoon
then we can all make some cool magic happen  '^}

hey there Brian...
nice to stumble over your presence again

jeffs

--
Jeff Sonstein, M.A.     http://ariadne.iz.net/
        http://ariadne.iz.net/~jeffs/jeffs.asc