cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "James & Sue Ann Birchfield" <jsrbi...@home.com>
Subject VRMLFormatter
Date Tue, 28 Dec 1999 21:50:45 GMT
Is anyone working on a VRMLFormatter?
I was working today and threw one together.
If no one is working on one, I can give post
the code and people can make use of/enhance it
as needed.  If someone is, who?  I am need of
one now, and didn't find it.  And I noticed
that one was removed from the CVS repository.

I am using the 1.5 release, so if one is in the 1.6
release, this may be a mute point.

James Birchfield
Chief Technology Officer
jmbirchfield@proteus-technologies.com