cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierpaolo Fumagalli" <p...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon on its new home!
Date Sat, 27 Nov 1999 11:06:24 GMT
From: Stefano Mazzocchi <stefano@apache.org>

> - work with Pier on the integration with Stylebook (Pier, what's the
> status of StyleBook?)

It works perfectly...
In the next few weeks we'll have a bunch of new features...

- Support for "stylebook" files (archives w/ all things nedeed to process
  a bunch of XML files and translate it to "*" (want to change style?
  simply specify a new "stylebook" :)

- SAX2 full support... I'm moving the whole thing to the SAX model (i'm
  done w/ dom... don't let me see it anymore). The only problem w/ that
  right now is that XALAN does not support it, so, it'll be a small
  problem :(
- Revised styles for XML.APACHE.ORG (regarding the docs my team wrote,
  we're not abandoning the DTDs of XERCES, we have too many docs written
  using those DTDs, and we have time <= 0 to change them, the styles and
  so...)
- Fix Fix Fix Fix :)

That's it...

    Pier (back coding!)