cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Sidney Chong" <sid...@krdl.org.sg>
Subject sqlprocessor question
Date Tue, 30 Nov 1999 12:30:43 GMT
Hi, wondering if anyone can help... I'm trying to use the sqlprocessor but
am not successful. The source file and output are as follows:

------------------------------------
input ----------------------------------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<?cocoon-process type="sql"?>
<page>
  <connectiondefs>
     <connection name="log_database">
        <driver>postgresql.Driver</driver>
        <dburl>jdbc:postgresql:logdata</dburl>
        <username>loguser</username>
        <password>test</password>
      </connection>
   </connectiondefs>
   <title>My Jobs</title>
   <content>
       <paragraph>
           Hi! This is a test!
       </paragraph>
       <query connection="log_database">
            SELECT * FROM log_data ORDER BY date
       </query>
    </content>
</page>

------------------------------------
output ---------------------------------------------------------------
"http://www.w3.org/TR/RED-html40/strict.dtd">
<!DOCTYPE page>
<page>

  <title>My Jobs</title>

  <content>
    <paragraph>
        Hi! This is a test!
    </paragraph>
    <query connection="log_database">
          SELECT * FROM log_data ORDER BY date
    </query>
  </content>
</page>
<!-- This page was served in 104 milliseconds by Cocoon 1.5 -->

I've setup the driver's classpath and in fact, I am using the same database
in a producer. Hence I'm pretty sure the database access is ok. Any ideas?

Cheers
Sidney