cmda-dev mailing list archives

From Jia Zhang <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Retire the CMDA Podling
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2017 04:55:06 GMT
Dear John:

Happy New Year!

I believe there is some miscommunication.

We have been waiting for permission to commit to repo for a long time,
after quite some applications. None of the members in our team have
received accounts to commit, including myself. My previous student had
permission, but he graduated. We reported.

As a matter of fact, the CMDA team has developed project website, also we
have set up various ways to publish our code, in github as well as

We hope mentors could give us more advice.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 7:01 PM, John D. Ament <>