cmda-dev mailing list archives

From "John D. Ament"<johndam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMDA Apache Community Weekly Meeting
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2016 13:42:30 GMT
Hi, just wondering, do these meetings still happen? Haven't seen one in October yet.

On 2016-09-29 16:27 (-0400), "Lee, Seungwon (398K)" <seungwon.lee@jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:

> Dear the CMDA Apache Community,
>
> We will have our CMDA Apache Community Meeting today at 2PM. Please see below for the
instruction to join the WebEX based teleconference. Please suggest any items that you would
like to bring up for discussion.

"dev@cmda.apache.org<mailto:dev@cmda.apache.org>" <dev@cmda.apache.org<mailto:dev@cmda.apache.org>>
> Subject: CMDA Apache Community Meeting weekly
>
> Hi,
>
> We would like to invite the CMDA community to a weekly teleconference so that the community
can discuss the project status, direction, and issues together. The meeting will be every
Thursday at 2PM in Pacific Time. Please find below the Web-EX link for the weekly teleconference.
We will send out a meeting agenda in advance to the community meeting. The meeting agenda
will be formed weekly by the community input as well. We will send out the meeting minutes
to the community after each meeting. Looking forward to a community discussion and participation.