cmda-dev mailing list archives

From "Lee, Seungwon (398K)" <seungwon....@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: CMDA Apache Community Weekly Meeting
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2016 15:54:04 GMT
Yes I will send out the announcement next week.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 15, 2016, at 6:42 AM, John D. Ament <johndament@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi, just wondering, do these meetings still happen? Haven't seen one in October yet.
>
>> On 2016-09-29 16:27 (-0400), "Lee, Seungwon (398K)" <seungwon.lee@jpl.nasa.gov>
wrote:
>> Dear the CMDA Apache Community,
>>
>> We will have our CMDA Apache Community Meeting today at 2PM. Please see below for
the instruction to join the WebEX based teleconference. Please suggest any items that you
would like to bring up for discussion.

"dev@cmda.apache.org<mailto:dev@cmda.apache.org>" <dev@cmda.apache.org<mailto:dev@cmda.apache.org>>
>> Subject: CMDA Apache Community Meeting weekly
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> We would like to invite the CMDA community to a weekly teleconference so that the
community can discuss the project status, direction, and issues together. The meeting will
be every Thursday at 2PM in Pacific Time. Please find below the Web-EX link for the weekly
teleconference. We will send out a meeting agenda in advance to the community meeting. The
meeting agenda will be formed weekly by the community input as well. We will send out the
meeting minutes to the community after each meeting. Looking forward to a community discussion
and participation.