cmda-dev mailing list archives

From "Lee, Seungwon (398K)" <>
Subject Re: Resignation
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2016 18:09:56 GMT
Dear Greg,

We are so sorry to hear that you are battling an illness. We hope you win this battle and
come back to the community soon. We sincerely thank you for your supportive remarks and contributions
for the CMDA project.

Dr. Seungwon Lee
Technical Group Supervisor
Science Data Modeling and Computing (398K)
Instrument Software and Science Data System Section (398)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
Tel: 818-393-7720
Cell: 818-397-2284

From: Greg Reddin <<>>
Date: Monday, August 8, 2016 at 11:04 AM
To: "<>" <<>>
Subject: Resignation

It is with much regret that I must resign from my position a CMDA
mentor. You may have noticed I kind of went silent recently. I've been
battling an illness for a while and it has returned in a really bad

For now, I plan to stay subscribed. If things improve I'll jump back
in and help out. But I think it's best for me to let you guys know
that I'm no longer available to help.

I think you are starting to make progress on understanding the Apache
Way. Please don't stop. You're getting on the right track and things
can keep going from here. Hopefully another mentor will step up to