cmda-dev mailing list archives

From Qihao Bao <>
Subject Re: User Mapping between JPL_backend and CMU_Provenance
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2016 23:14:05 GMT

I think CMU_frontend is able to get user info through cookie.
The issue is that needs to know who is the user. To realize that,
the user info should have to be passed through a long chain:

CMU_frontend --->> Benyang's web page -->> -->> and then finally

Changing so much code might be risky at this stage. That's why i think the
method i mentioned before should be easier.

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 2:03 AM, Pan, Lei (398K) <>