cmda-dev mailing list archives

From Jia Zhang <>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - August 2016
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2016 23:16:29 GMT
Dear Mentors:

CMDA team has prepared our Monthly report to be submitted. As Lei is tied
up, I try to upload myself.

Following your instructions, I went to: I tried to log in using my
jira account which did not work. I created an account "jiazhangcmu" and
logged in. However, it shows Immutable Page for me, and I did not see any
button for me to turn to Edit mode. I guess you may need to grant me edit
privilege? Thanks a lot for your kind help in advance.

[image: Inline image 1]

Best regards,