cmda-dev mailing list archives

From "Pan, Lei (398K)" <>
Subject Re: deploying for the summer school 2016
Date Sat, 30 Jul 2016 08:33:56 GMT
This sounds good. We will test it next week.

From: Qihao Bao <<>>
Date: Friday, July 29, 2016 at 4:39 PM
To: JPL <<>>
Cc: Seungwon Lee <<>>,
"Zhai, Chengxing (398K)" <<>>,
"Gunter, Evan R (398K-Affiliate)" <<>>,
"Kubar, Terry (329J-Affiliate)" <<>>,
Jia Zhang <<>>, "Block, Gary L
(398K)" <<>>, "<>"
Subject: Re: deploying for the summer school 2016

As you suggested, i deployed CMU_provenance code in<>.
But i didn't put CMU code in original folder because if i do so after decoupling, when you
push to git from the original folder again, git would upload all CMU code back to JPL repo.
I choose to make a new directory for CMU code - /svc/new_github/CMU_Provenance/. And i modified
auto-start scripts.

I have updated the docker image.

On Wed, Jul 27, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Pan, Lei (398K) <<>>

Apologies for my mistake! The url pointing to our test instance should have been:

And again, this instance is for testing purpose only. Please do not ssh to it
for development purpose. Any changes done to it will be lost.