cmda-dev mailing list archives

From "Lee, Seungwon (398K)" <>
Subject Summer School Webpage
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 22:01:46 GMT
Hi CMDA community,

As many of you know, we are going to support the JPL Center for Climate Science Summer School
this year. The school will be held from 8/15 to 8/19. Our role is to provide data analysis
tools for students' group research projects during the summer school. Twenty four students
are selected to attend the summer school this year. You can get more information about the
summer school from this site:

To support the group research projects, we are going to provide a cloud instance with CMDA
tools installed for each student. As we are finalizing this preparation, we have created one
cloud instance for testing purpose. Please go to this site below and start testing the instance
and give the CMDA community feedback.

You will need to create a CMDA user account in the “login” page if you don’t have a
user account yet.

Dr. Seungwon Lee
Technical Group Supervisor
Science Data Modeling and Computing (398K)
Instrument Software and Science Data System Section (398)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
Tel: 818-393-7720
Cell: 818-397-2284