cmda-dev mailing list archives

From "Lee, Seungwon (398K)" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CMDA project website
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 18:24:35 GMT
I vote for #2.

Dr. Seungwon Lee
Technical Group Supervisor
Science Data Modeling and Computing (398K)
Instrument Software and Science Data System Section (398)
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
California Institute of Technology
Tel: 818-393-7720
Cell: 818-397-2284

From: Jia Zhang <<>>
Date: Friday, July 8, 2016 at 10:55 AM
To: "<>" <<>>
Subject: [VOTE] Apache CMDA project website

Dear All:

It is time for our Apache CMDA community to set up our own project website.

As Chris advised, there are two ways we can proceed:
1. custom HTML website generated by our own process and simply updated
in SVN.
2. Apache Content Management System (CMS)

Please vote Option #1 or #2. Option #2 will allow us to leverage Apache CMS
facility to quickly build and maintain our community website - of course,
it may imply some learning curve.

I vote for:

#2 +1

Best regards,