cmda-dev mailing list archives

From Jia Zhang <>
Subject Re: CMDA Community Issues
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 22:48:37 GMT
Dear Greg:

Thanks a lot for your detailed guidance on Apache style.

I have a quick mentioned that "Code from school projects
should be submitted to Apache by the author and committed to the Apache
repo by a CMDA committer." Do you mean that we should identify a couple of
CMDA committers to be gateway (QA controller), who will take student
submission, check them, and then check into Apache CMDA repo?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,