cmda-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Retire the CMDA Podling
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 15:59:53 GMT
As a mentor, this is a difficult decision for me. Overall, I am +1
in favor of retiring the podling.

The podling has been given ample time to discuss and make use of
the Apache mentorship and community and its actions have shown that
the mentality for development is unfortunately different. I believe
it is in the best interests of both the community for CMDA and the
Apache community to retire the podling at this point in time.

Chris Mattmann

On 7/5/16, 8:57 AM, "Martin Desruisseaux" <> wrote:

>Hello John
>Sorry for the delay. I saw the thread and the call for the vote, but I'm
>not sure to understand what "podling" means?
>    Martin
>Le 03/07/16 à 15:27, John D. Ament a écrit :
>> All,
>> There was a discussion recently [1] started by Chris about the state of the
>> podling.  I'm concerned about lack of public activity, and what seems to be
>> external forces who control the state of the podling.  As a result, I'm
>> calling a vote to retire the CMDA podling.
>> [ ] +1 to retire CMDA from the Incubator
>> [ ] -1 to keep CMDA in the Incubator
>> John
>> [1]:

View raw message