cmda-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Desruisseaux <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Retire the CMDA Podling
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2016 19:46:15 GMT
Hello all

I'm not a mentor of CMDA, but I would be happy if they could have this
chance. I talked about CMDA to local director of IRD (a French
governmental organization trying to help developing countries) and he
was quite interested in this project. Even if they do not participate
directly, some are watching.

I'm myself interesting in doing some little contributions, if they are
pertinent. For example I'm interested in the relationship with
international standards (OGC and ISO), if there is an interest for that.

    Best regards,

Le 05/07/16 à 20:01, Jia Zhang a écrit :
> Dear Chris and Mentors:
> The team had a meeting to retrospect our Apache Incubator experience. We realized that
the team has put a lot of intention to building the project but put insufficient efforts on
fulfilling Apache requirements. Our deep apology from the team.
> Now that we have understood the importance of following Apache procedure and smoothing
and documenting all communications, we would like to ask for another chance to work on the
incubator project. Say, we would ask for a three month of testing time frame. If we fail to
meet the requirement, we will retire the project.
> Please let us know your thoughts.
> Best regards,
> Jia

View raw message