cmda-dev mailing list archives

From "Pan, Lei (398K)" <>
Subject AIST/CMDA meeting minutes 6/22/16
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 22:06:48 GMT
. Lei
  . worked with Qihao to finalize the Docker container for summer school
    a simplified “slow down” in provenance downloading is to stop after error is seen
  . worked on the new feature to handle “plotting failed” scenario,
    testing needed

. Terry
  .  question: what new data sets are there this year?
     go to: ssh -p 8022 tkubar@cmda-dev:/mnt/data_2015/data_2016
     to find out
  .  need a dedicated deployment of CMDA for his science exploration
     Lei will deploy to cmda-prototype once our first cut of the Docker
     container for summer school 2016 is ready
  . perhaps add some modis cloud data sets?

. Chengxing
  . downloaded
    all from ops4mips
    ecmwf all 3D data
  . need to run regridding to some data sets
  . Kai will design a topic
    and may need new data sets
  . the data sets will be available the week
    after next (will be at a conference next week)
  . fixed the regridding service (temporal ranges adjustable now)
  . need to finish zonal means

Please fill in whatever I have missed in this minutes.