cmda-dev mailing list archives

From "Pan, Lei (398K)" <>
Subject JPL-CMU integration
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 20:18:37 GMT
Hi Jia and Qihao:

I have checked in the Docker container and pushed it to the Docker container:
docker commit -m 'the container for the yearly review; ready for CMU-JPL integration; with
all code checked in and pushed to github' dfdcbde445f2 flytosky/server:v1.1
docker push flytosky/server:v1.1

Please pull it and use it as the container for our integration.
In particular, we would like to:

. deploy those CMU services that are to be co-located with
  the JPL services running in Cloud;
. make all services auto-start when the Docker container is played:
  . for the JPL services:
    . log in as the user “svc"
    . front end: cd /home/svc/new_github/JPL-WebService/JPL_CMDA/frontend; sh
    . back end: cd /home/svc/new_github/JPL-WebService/JPL_CMDA/services/svc; sh
  . for the CMU services:
    . ??
. develop a restful API for the JPL backend to find out the login userid on the CMU server
. address other integration requirements

Please let me know if you have any questions and comments.