cmda-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Desruisseaux <>
Subject .class files committed on git repository: is it intentional?
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 21:35:53 GMT
Hello all

I just did a fresh pull from CMDA source code repository [1], and
noticed that it contained close to 5000 "*.class" files in "target"
directories. Since the source code seems to be in Scala and I'm not
familiar with this language, I was wondering if there is a reason for
committing those compilation results that I didn't knew?

As a side note, I also saw Subversion files (".svn" directories) and
".DS_Store" directories (which I think are specific to Mas OS?)

View raw message